S SHIFT. Press and hold this button to access secondary functions of XDJ-RX
- PLAY/PAUSE. Plays / Pauses the track. Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to "stutter-play" the track from the last set Cue Point.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button. During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Hold down SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- SEARCH. Change position of playback inside the track and keep it beat synced.
- TRACK SEARCH. Load the next song of the current list on the deck. Please note that this function is available only when a deck is not audible on air.
- DIRECTION. Press this button to play the track backwards. Press again to return to forward direction. Hold down SHIFT and hold this button to play the track backwards. On release the track will continue from the position it would have been if the button was never pressed.
- SLIP. Enables Slip Mode. Several software functions (such as Jogwheel movements, HotCues and Loops) will apply temporary on the track, and the track will return to the position it would have been if those functions were not triggered.
- LOOP IN. Press this button to set a Loop In point (for manual looping). While a Loop is active press this button once again and use the JOG (50) in order to fine-tune the Loop In point (In Adjust). The led of the button will blink fast to notify you for that. Press this button once again to return to normal operation.
- LOOP OUT. Press this button to set a Loop Out point (for manual looping). The loop will start playing immediately. While a Loop is active press this button once again and use the JOG (50) in order to fine-tune the Loop Out point (Out Adjust). The led of the button will blink fast to notify you for that. Press this button once again to return to normal operation.
- RELOOP/EXIT. If a Loop is active, press this button to exit the Loop and continue normal playback. If a Loop is not active press this button to reactive the last used loop.
- CUE/LOOP CALL. Press these buttons to select one of the set hot cues of the track. While a Loop is active press these buttons to halve/double the size of the Loop.
- DELETE. Press this button to delete the currently selected hot cue.
- MEMORY. Press this button to set the current position as a temporary cue point that will be used by the CUE (32) button.
- VINYL SPEED ADJUST. Adjust the time needed for the track to reach to full stop when PLAY/PAUSE (31) button is used to stop the deck, or when you touch the JOG (50) while in Vinyl Mode (vinyl brake).
- JOG MODE. Press this button to toggle between the Scratch and Bend Jogwheel modes.
- MASTER. Press this button to set this deck as Master Deck (for 4 decks skins).
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase.
- TEMPO RANGE. Press this button to change the range used by the TEMPO (49) fader between 6%,10%,16% and 100%
- MASTER TEMPO. Press this button to "lock" the track's pitch to its original key. The track's tempo will remain at the speed designated by the TEMPO (49) fader.
- TEMPO. Controls the track's playback tempo. If the tempo position of the unit and the actual tempo of the software do not match the tempo slider of the XDJ-RX will not control the tempo of the deck until it meets the software value (soft take-over).
- JOGWHEEL. Touch sensitive platter for scratching (vinyl mode) or bending (CD Mode)
The outer white leds will rotate according to the software jogwheel position.
The inner blue ring will turn on when the deck is audible on air.
- PAD MODE. Switch the pads of the unit to various modes (see PADS)
- PADS. Offer various operations, depending on the PADs Mode (see PADS)