Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Removing Everything But Vocals From Songs?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Joshgt2Home userMember since 2008
Is it possible to remove vocals from songs? I understand that in order to remove the vocals you could simply look for an instrumental remix of a certain song or use the "vocals+" effect that I have in VDJ that kinda removes them, but not so well... Is there anything I could download or something to help me out with this?

And also, since this wasn't answered in the other topic. How exactly do you have it where a song is playing, doesn't matter which side, through some basic speakers and you have another song ready to go only playing through your head phones but no one else can hear what is going on through your head phones until you switch the tracks over? Someone help me with this as well?

~Thanks!

Posted Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 8:54 pm
You need a sound card to be able to cue the next track. Only with a soundcard can you be the only one to hear the next song.

Posted Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 4:25 pm
DUNK DJHome userMember since 2008
Hello all, im very new to this. What is a sound card and how do i get one?

Posted Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 3:29 am
A soundcard is an external device that sounds out of VDj or any thing that comes from your computer..there are many kinds of soundcars,there simple sound cards like Numark Dj IO,if u want a sound card for timecode solutions you can use the Maya 44 usb,also u can get the Virtual vynil which is also for timecode solutions and i remember it coming with VDJ!! ; D....theres the audio 8,so many sound cards to name..

Posted Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 8:13 am
djdmarsHome userMember since 2008
yo i too got that problem of removing the beat from da song n vice versa, if anyone got that feature plz send it 2 ma mail @ ****@****.com i'll b gratfeul.

Sorry
"No license user" can't write personal Email, Msn, Skype, MySpace, Phone number and any other personal contact details in the forum.

Thanks
DJ-ALF

Posted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 6:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)