Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Reggaeton chart: best of the best

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

from puerto rico to the world!!!
this reggaeton chart the the best of the best songs and those old school song that have great feedback.
i dont know in other contrys but all the charts i see all the music is kind of old and dont have too good feed back at least here in puerto rico.

sorry for the short list right now im short in time ill type more later :)

for any questions: msn: arturohdzpr@live.com

CHART: for clubs

'' HOT AND NEW''

daddy yankie - pose
jowell y randy - un hijo en la disco, rastrillea, un poco loca, lets do it, gualleteo
de la ghetto - se te nota
khriz y angel - show time
wisin y yandel - siguelo, permitame

''OLD SCHOOL WITH GREAT FEEDBACK- THE CLASICS''

alexis y fodo - 5 letras, LA EX, en la cama
PLAN B - GUATAUBA XXX <- MOST HAVE!!
daddy yankie - segurosky
jowell y randy - agresivo, no te veo, let go to my crib
wisin y yandel - quiero dormir calientita, pam pam, mirala bien, sexy movimiento, pegate, por mi reggae muero, dembow,
rakata, tabla,esta noche hay pelea, guayale el mahon
n~ejo - volando bajito
hector - calor
yaviah - maquina
tego - no tiene novio
de la gheto - es dificil
don omar - my space

Posted Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 2:06 pm
Thanks for this thread, I like playing Reggaeton, but becuase I don't here a lot of it where I am, when I am on the road I get request for it and I get lost becuase, I don't know whats popular or whats even old or new, and last I have no idea what they are saying. But keep updating this thread, when I play my Reggaeton set, I seem to be stuck in that "gasolina" era, can you continue to list the most popular song after gasolina ect. maybe the top ten songs per year for the last 6 years or so?

Actually if you know them salsa and merengue as well, I have played Suavemente and giuambo so much they make me cringe when I hear them now!

Posted Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 9:43 am
just what i needed im not really a raggaeton person but people have been asking me for this musik...i cant vibe to raggaeton on my mp3 player...but i can get with them gurls and get my groove on..know what i mean...rubbing and stuff..

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 10:46 am
No updates on the Reggaeton front??

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 4:18 am

Posted Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 8:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)