Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Split Cue - Page: 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

marksmolinski wrote :
so maybe I'm not understanding this split cue properly, but surely you're gonna need a dedicated output for your headphones??

and if you have a soundcard with 6 or more outputs then this should already be possible??

I have tried the same setting many times long time back but it doesn't work on mine as it has volume problem sometime i'm annoyed the sudden volume spike if i press the cue to PFL the deck as the main out runs on another output not controlled by the cue & headphones in this case i think the main outs must be split one to the main outputs to the main volume and one to the cue/split and headphone to control the volume of the mixed how much on the right and on the left.

Posted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 5:01 am
Will v8 get it?

Posted Sun 30 Jun 13 @ 3:41 pm
DJ TEALPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I NEED SPLIT CUE, I am so frustrated, Serato does not have it either, I don't always have a monitor, and I don't always have a mixer...

PLEASE tell me what solutions you have had, I need to know what sound card you are using (if any) or controller (if any) , I just bought a reloop terminal mix 4 only to find there is no split cue! I need suggestions, I can work with or without and external controller. SO any suggestions would be great. right now, I use a mixer ONLY for the headphone out, with an earbud, and my laptop for my cue with my headphones with Virtual DJ. I can't even do that with just a sound card, I am willing to learn to use a controller, but I would want it to have a sound card built in, have split cue, and be a fairly easy set u[ without being to heavy to lug around. If the option was in the software, i could use anything! URGH
Thanks everyone

Posted Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 2:23 am
Sorry, VirtualDJ does not currently support split cue. However, you can in most cases achieve this using advanced sound configuration with mono channels. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Split%20cue%20using%20advanced%20sound%20config.html

Another option is the Denon MC6000 - This is a both a hardware DJ mixer and MIDI controller in a single unit, so when configured in hardware mixer mode (Outputs: External Mixer in VirtualDJ and INT MIX setting on the back of the MC6000), you can use its hardware mixer's built-in split cue capability.

NOTE: Split cue capability within VirtualDJ itself may be added to a future version of the software.

Posted Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 5:23 am
The RMX has a split cue, its called mix i cant remember but i use it all the time and i only use one cup because my headphones snapped.

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 5:00 pm
How can you use split cue with one cup?

FYI split cue requires both sides of the headphones. One deck in each ear.

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 5:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)