Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: This has been in the works..... - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
..... and now its come to pass....Join me every Wednesday night here for United House.

Posted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 10:37 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nice one Terry, back on the Radio again.

What time will that be on my side of the pond, how many hours are you behind us. Will devo have a listern if I can mate.

Looking forward to it already :)

Posted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 10:42 pm
No Jimmy not back on Radio..this is a whole new project. Freestyle.FM is giving me my own stream...and we are talking about adding shows and growing..but this is NOT VDJR....

Posted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 10:45 pm

Oh OK, thought it was a broadcast mate.

Posted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 10:48 pm
It is Jimmy..just not the one you thought..and I am six hours behind you...so from 1:00 to 3:00 a.m every Wednesday.......Well, Thursday Morning to you

Posted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 10:49 pm

Cool, still wouldn't mind a listern though ;)

Posted Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 10:51 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ah but jimmy don't forget that might disrupt your sleep pattern at work, lol.

have a great time terry on your new slot, won't say best of and all that, you you don't need it...

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 5:12 am
tayla wrote :
ah but jimmy don't forget that might disrupt your sleep pattern at work, lol.

It will be OK mate, I'll get a few hours in after, lol

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 12:11 pm
jimmy has fresh jugs

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 1:25 pm
sbhoopsfan wrote :
jimmy has fresh jugs

Funny that is the same thing his girlfriend said.....

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 2:07 pm
congratulations Teary , I'll defo give it a listen ....

put a link on my myspace .......

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 2:37 pm
Tomorrow is the debut....I hope you all get a chance to tune in. http://dancedecade.com/ Join us in the chat too....they have video chat..which is very fun..and, some very pretty ladies are members of the site... ;-) Peace T

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 9:30 pm
Its 12 hours from RIGHT NOW! Hope too see you all in the chat...

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 7:03 am
Another installment tonight..Hope too see you there. Join us in the chat room, make sure you have your web cam set up ;-) Peace T

Posted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 7:49 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just how pretty is pretty than terry.... not a pig chewing a wasp are they, lol.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 12:30 pm
I have to ask a question. I already used the virtual DJ. But it’s a trial version and I still need to use it for creating new sound that used in DJ. Is there is any free version of DJ who made for free users by Virtual DJ developers?

Social Bookmarking Service

Posted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 1:20 pm
edenmills wrote :
I have to ask a question. I already used the virtual DJ. But it’s a trial version and I still need to use it for creating new sound that used in DJ. Is there is any free version of DJ who made for free users by Virtual DJ developers?

Please create a new topic rather than posting an unrelated question in an existing topic. Your post has nothing to do with Tear 'Em Up's radio show.

VirtualDJ is a commercial product and must be purchased: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Some hardware such as the Hercules DJ console includes a special console edition for free.

If you don't intend to use external hardware such as MIDI controllers and timecode, there's also the home edition of VirtualDJ that's only $49.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 2:06 pm
11 hours and counting until the next installment of United House!! Hope to see everyone there...make sure you have your web cams ready, and join us in the chat room, last week we had 25 people in the chat room.....

Posted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 7:56 am
Tonight at 7:00 US Central, (GMT-6) its United House...if you have Skype send me a PM with your contact info. I now have Skype wired through my system and plan to "take some calls" live while broadcasting...Hope to see some of you there.....T

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 1:09 pm
Hey Terry, what's this doing down here mate,

Last time I seen this it was in the general forum.

It's too late for me mate, on my side of the pond, will you be recording it mate.

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 1:17 pm
87%