Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Finally got my mac... but problems [SOLVED]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

after saving up for the longest time, i got my macbook pro with 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 256 Vram and 200gb harddrive... but with the new virtual vinyl, for some reason nothing will save...

songs, settings and even my new shortcuts that ive redone 4 damn times wont save ( even when i externally save the xml file.) ugh. i exit the program, go back into the program and its like it was all refreshed to default with noooo songs there, no tags, bpms, etc. ugh, ive reinstalled it many time, etc

any ideas? 5.2 VV update... bro have 5.07 on his for awhile before i got a mac and its fine. help please lol

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 11:20 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is this using the internal volumes of the mac?

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 4:44 pm
yes, all my music, videos, etc are ON the computer, and whenever i load VDJ or VV really, there is no database (*) , my tweaks and options are set to default

and the worse is that my shortcuts are all reset after taking forever to redo them.

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 7:08 pm
nevermind, searched loosing database and had to set my folder to permission - read write ok... thanks

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 8:28 pm
on another note, it seems that my turntables and timecodes are less sensitive.. or rather my soundcard...

i dont know, ive tired all dfferent configs and nothing... any ideas?

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 10:59 pm
Yes, set permission to read n write.

Abt the other problem, have u tried to set auto on latency?

Posted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 12:14 am
wow do i feel stupid. lol thanks man, loving the program and mac now - except the window size lol, wish i could go full screen but there are no skins right?

thanks spinna, appreciate it

Posted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 10:07 pm
lamont76 wrote :
wow do i feel stupid. lol thanks man, loving the program and mac now - except the window size lol, wish i could go full screen but there are no skins right?

Do remember that u can take the zip skin from window n moved them to mac. Also there are several skin u can look into such as cioce rmx, listen2 turntablist and some format's skin in the download skin section that came with the dmg installer.

Look at my blog on how to install skin on mac;)

Regards.

Posted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 4:10 am
oh cool... i NEED a bigger skin lol

and spinna... are you pinoy? lol jw, you look like it ha

thanks man

Posted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 6:14 am
lol.. nope im not a pinoy;)

(thailand, indonesia, malaysia, the philippines, brunei & singapore are from the malay archipelago,hence share the austronesian heritage i think..its a mixture here along with chinese and other race..hehe)

I am a malay guy n im from singapore;)

Posted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 6:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)