Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video issues please help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have spent the last few months converting all my karaoke zips over to work with vdj and have been using the demo in the house to get familiar with the software before i purchase it for use in a live environment.

However just as i think i have finished this process and everything is fine i have noticed another problem some of the videos i use now dont work in the 5.2 demo but work fine in the 5.07 demo. These videos are Xvid and only some of them dont work. When i say they dont work they cause the software to lock up so badly that i have t ctrl - alt - del to end the program. The video starts to play then stutters the picture and audio and makes hell of a noise.

If i uninstall the 5.2 demo and install the 5.07 one the same videos play perfectly so I am guessing something has changed within the software or i am doing something wrong in the new version.

Can someone please give me some advice regarding this as i dont want to have to convert all my videos and wait another 6 months before i purchase this software and have the confidence to use it on the road

thanks in advance

Posted Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 5:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)