Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Both Decks / Deleting used songs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Would like to see the use of both decks again or at least an option so you could use either 1 or 2 decks . Eg one song finishes on left deck then next song autos on right..where did this feature dissappear to ?
Also would like to see a the removed played songs feature return instead of doing it manually , After 5.0 you have to go to setting and ask for played songs to be deleted , can we have a version that keeps this setting ticked so they delete automatically..

Both these features would be great to have in later editions..

many thanks

A full on Cue supporter..

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:01 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you must have been away from the forums for a while, automix as you described it is now superceded with a much in a lot of users eyes but not all, with one deck automix and i don't think there is anyway the old one will be back as this was "put to bed" months ago.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 12:17 pm
playcock wrote :
Would like to see the use of both decks again or at least an option so you could use either 1 or 2 decks . Eg .where did this feature dissappear to ?
Also would like to see a the removed played songs feature return instead of doing it manually , After 5.0 you have to go to setting and ask for played songs to be deleted , can we have a version that keeps this setting ticked so they delete automatically..

My old PCDJ Red 5.2 automix works exactly how you describe..

The one deck automix that is currently being used by VDJ is WAAAYYY nicer.. I DONT want to go back!

Quote :
one song finishes on left deck then next song autos on right.

Why is this better? What can you do with two decks in automix that I cant do with the one?

Quote :
can we have a version that keeps this setting ticked so they delete automatically.

not saying its a bad idea.. I have no problem with it as long as its an "option"
Just so you know, I think? you can set-up a keyboard shortcut to do this for you..

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 12:43 pm
2 deck 1 deck not bothered really 1 deck better it frees up a deck but why no auto delete feature/option???

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 2:02 pm
Yep i agree, i do find the 1 deck auto mix great, especialy now you can see the next track waveform in the player and move the mix points, great idea!. however id would be nice to have the option to tell vdj to auto delete played tracks from the playlist so you get the "time left" at the bottom. Please think about this one.

Thanks Tom.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 5:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)