Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK2 noise problem with VDJ Pro 5.0

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

apu47Home userMember since 2008
About 2 weeks ago i bought the Hercules MK2. I have installed both Traktor 3 LE and Virtual DJ Pro 5.0. Everything as fine until a couple of days ago when i started to
get a really loud and anoying noise in virtual DJ. It's comming out of one of the speakers and it's a constant sound. If a pause the track, the noise is still
there for about 15-30 seconds and then it disapears, but as soon as i press play again, the noise is back. It's like a high-pitched constant tone and it's driving me up the walls right now!!

I dont have this problem in Traktor which kind of rules out the possibility of a hardware malfunction.
I have also tried with different speakers without any success. I have also tried every single option
there is in Virtual DJ - tried to change the sound settings, the latency etc etc but NOTHING works!

This is seriously starting to drive me insane and im starting to get really pissed that i cant use my brand new hercules the way i want to. My only option right now is
Traktor, which imo sucks.

So PLEASE, is there anyone who can help me with this or who has had the same problem?

Posted Fri 22 Aug 08 @ 6:41 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do u mean ur VDJ DJC 4.3 mac? Can u tell me wat version of ur VDJ Pro?

Also pls register ur djc serial in ur profile. And if u did have the pro version, do register it as well. Thanks;)

Posted Fri 22 Aug 08 @ 11:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)