Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: tvc v5.2 more mac trouble

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello,
I have a macbook pro 2.00 ghz, 2gig ram, external hard drives, and a MAYA 44 SOUNDCARD.

Even with the new version I am still not able to get more than 0% on the tvc quality. I am sorry if this has been talked about already but is it possible for mac users to use the maya 44 and tvc????

will this work if there is a special setting or something like that. I have it on auto latency and it set at best quality. I auto configure the timecode.

I also have the first gen vinyl, is that a problem? the pitch seems to be moving around a lot so maybe that could have something to do with it.

I need some help because I might have to look at serato if this doesn't get fixed soon.

Thanks ever so much

Posted Thu 31 Jul 08 @ 11:43 am
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Timecode didn't work for me either on Ver 5.2. I sent my issue to VDJ Support and they informed me that timecode only works with the Numark Virtual Vinyl interface and the Hercules RMX controller. It's also worth noting that in 5.2, I've been told that timecode doesn't work with the Hercules MK2 controller anymore. So, for those out there that are using timecode with the MK2, you may not want to upgrade to 5.2.

Posted Thu 31 Jul 08 @ 2:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)