Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DMC 2 Custom Mapper Question...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi i'm using the DMC 2 Mapper by JP Boggis from this website, firstly I'd like to say it's a massive improvement over using the DMC 2 standard configuration!

I have one question though.... is there anyway to alter what the jog wheel does when the software is playing/not playing?

I realise I can press the "wheel mode" button to cycle through the different options Search, Scratch, Browse, Normal etc but I like to use the wheel to browse songs in the folders whilst the deck is not playing, but when the deck is playing I would like the wheel to pitch bend.

Currently the only way to do this is to use the Normal setting whilst playing tracks, and then flick through the wheel modes to browse when i'm not - this isn't ideal and what I would like to do it alter the Normal setting so rather than it cueing/scratching when the track isn't playing it lets me browse the tracks in the folder.

Is there anyway I can change this within the software?

Thanks

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 12:06 pm
It's not possible to do this in the current version, but it might be possible to add this as an option in a future version.

E.g: If enabled, the jogwheel would browse when the song is paused and either file or folder browsing is active (FILE/FLDR buttons.)

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 1:32 pm
djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you add that feature you will be even more of a legend than you are already!

Posted Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 2:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)