Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Selling my Hercules RMX...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, I'm going to be selling my Hercules RMX. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to do this on here but here it goes! I tried it with the VDJ console edition, and it was just OK I think I might just try to get an analog mixer, buy VDJ, and get a Maya 44 sounds card with some TT's. But anyway, the controller is a fantastic controller for basic mixing and I would love to sell it to someone on here! It is basically brand new, with EVERYTHING including the packing material. I have only used it a few times(had it for about 3 weeks) and it looks/feels/operates new (could be given as a gift). The CD-KEY is UNREGISTERED (as you can see from my status too) so you can register it just like a new product. I'm asking $300 shipped to anywhere in the US, if you want you can contact me at --@--.-- and I can send you pictures or whatnot. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks all!

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry hockeyadc no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:41 am
Apparently I can't put up an email address. But if your interested let me know on here and we can discuss.

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:55 am
i would be intrested but i live in england

bummer lol

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 1:24 pm
If you want to pay the shipping costs and all I might be able to help you out lol. Not sure how much its gonna be to England though do you have an address and I can check for you?

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 1:42 pm
Just put it up on ebay... search for hercules rmx I think I'm the only one up there.

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 3:50 pm
i sold mine, but i would like to know more about yours, maybe i will give it a second try.

Posted Thu 31 Jul 08 @ 10:26 am
Heres the item number on ebay...

280251588047 let me know if you have any questions, its only got 1 day left.

Posted Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 2:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)