Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj can't read id3 tags completely

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dreadliHome userMember since 2008
I just got myself the vdj home edition 2006 (i know there's a new version, but i couldn't get it in austria).Now I have 2 problems...

it says that the program can read the id3 tags (artist, title and comment) and include them to the search filter, but it doesn't. at least not with all the files.

The first problem is, that i saved my ratings, i made with winamp (1 to 5 stars) also in the comment so that it's saved as an id3 tag...so that i can use them in another program like vdj. And now the vdj doesn't show them correctly. i allready told him to read title and comments in the settings but it only read about 20 %.

i hope that somebody knows how to correct this because comments like 000002220000022A00... arent very useful...

the second thing has something to do with the search filter. if i type *** (like i would like to search all my files with 3 stars in the comment) nothing happens...i thought maybe it is some kind of command for the filter and it doesn't take '*' as a letter...any ideas for that???

greatings from Austria!
Fran

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)