Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: downgrading to v5.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Can someone point me in the direction to download v5.1? Just bought a RMX and it's haywire with v5.2 and it looks like people are using v5.1 with greater success. Thanks.

Posted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 7:08 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The only difference between 5.1 & 5.2 is the pitch bend button which works differently. Nothing to worry for me because a simple external mapper (dll) used with 5.2 could fix the "problem".

It's just a question of point of view ;-)

Posted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 8:35 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
fotobro wrote :
Can someone point me in the direction to download v5.1? Just bought a RMX and it's haywire with v5.2 and it looks like people are using v5.1 with greater success. Thanks.

@fotobro,

send a ticket of to the team, they will provide a link, so you can download 5.1. Once downloaded save the setup file somewhere safe, then you can go back to it.

Posted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 10:06 am
I did send a ticket and they told me to post it on the forum. I've been on the road a lot and usually will download and save the updates and revisions, but I missed 5.1. Thanks for the reply.

Posted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 4:25 pm
we'll for some reason over night the problem was cured. Everything seems to be working for now. Even the MK2 is working with the upgraded drivers when I hook it up and select the correct skin.

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 12:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)