Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: wanna use timecode wirth VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my friend just gave me a couple of gemini xl 500s, i was use those to connect it to my mkII and try to use serato ssl timecode vinyls

will that software edition work? ( VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC )

thanks guyz....

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 2:12 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi farhanashraf,

U can't use serato vinyl as v3.4.1 do not support noisemap n also using that djc edition, timecodes only works for several minute.

U need to have VDJ pro version whch there are no limtation n open up more options in sound config etc.

U can upgrade to VDJ pro with a discount with ur mk2;)

If u need time to test with ur hardware, do download the demo n try it for 20 days. Just additional info, u still can't use serato vinyl in the demo as its on v5.07.

Regards.

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 2:53 pm
i guiess the best bet is to buy the numark virtual vinyls correct?

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 3:02 pm
You saying about the vinyls itself right not the whole package?

If so, Yes. U could buy VDJ TCV from this site or Numark TCV to use with ur djc edtion but please bare in mind that it will only work several minutes n have limitation.

My advise is that, buy only 1 of the abovementioned TCV n use it with the latest trial (link given to u on my previous post) first.

Then u may want to decide that upgrading to VDJ pro will be the best move;)

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 3:14 pm
right,

i have the mk2 console, and if i bought the pro software, i can use the mkII console as my soundcard, hook up my geminis with the virtual vinyl timecode on it and run pro as the software, and it would be fine correct?

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 3:20 pm
Yes that should be fine.

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 3:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)