Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Timecode Skipping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just got 2 brand new timecodes in the mail and both are perfect. However, my right turntable always skips and when I go to the configure timecodes screen the sphere lines are all screwed up and it goes from 0% to 100% quality to constantly. What can I do to fix my right turntable (its not the timecode)? Its really annoying cause when I play songs on my right turntable the computer thinks I'm scratching so it scratches and the track jumps. Sometimes it ll jump like 30 seconds in 2 seconds. What should I do to fix this? Thanks

Posted Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 10:54 am
have you tried to adjust your ANTI-SKATE or COUNTER WEIGHT. when adjusting my COUNTER WEIGHT i use a DIGTAL SCALE. this seems to work best for me. depending on what type of needles you use you can find the specs for it online. i use SHURE SC35C's or TRACKMASTER's.
hope this helps.

Posted Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 5:34 pm
thanks. i was messing around yesterday and figured it out. for some dumb reason when i switched (not swapped out) the needles from my left and right turntable they both started working. what? why? i dont know but i dont care as long as it works

Posted Mon 28 Jul 08 @ 11:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)