Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: rmx gains jumping on song load

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

so when I load a video to either deck on my rmx, the gains jump up as soon as it loads. How do I keep this from happening, so that my gains stay where they were from the previous track? I really don't want to have to go back and re-adjust my gain every time I load a song! I've looked around in config, but can't find anything that jumps out at me as an obvious fix.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 11:24 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Config -> Options
Autogain -> Disabled

I have already asked to ADD a gain knob link like the pitch faders, we can't use a manual correction of Gain with AUTO GAIN on!

Posted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 1:39 am
yeah i did that, and it's still jumping the gains :(

Posted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 8:37 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Config - Options -> Auto-Gain --> Remember

This will remember the adjusted level and always use that adjusted level on each load. So if I load a track for the first time and it's at +1.0db but then adjust to -0.5db, then each time I load the track it will be at -0.5db.

the issue cioce points out is with the RMX gain since the gain knob might be at +2.0db from the last track played that when you load a new track that may be at -1.0db, when you go to move the Gain knob the track will jump up to +2.0db. This does need to be changed to function like the pitch faders work where if the current gain knob level doesn't match the current load level then no change occurs until the knob value matches the loaded track value.

Posted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 11:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)