Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Default pro skin with VDJ5.1 video tab not fully deactivating video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use the default pro skin for ver. 5.1. I also use Slideshow when audio is playing between karaoke songs. Then I switch to my karaoke program, but before I hit play with the karaoke program I need to deactivate the video from VDJ. If I don't the karaoke program I use will cause a shutdown error when i try to play a karaoke song.

With ver 4.3, the way i did this was to click on the video tab that is located just to the left of the config tab. One click and the video was deactivated.

My problem now is that when using version 5.1 and this method of deactivating VDJ's video, the karaoke program causes a shutdown error, just as if I "had not" deactivated the video. Is this a skin related problem relative to ver. 5.1, or a glich in 5.1 doing this. As I stated before, this was not an issue in 4.3 using that same skin to deactivate the video. Is the video somehow NOT entirely deactivated when using this method in 5.1.

I really want to use ver.5.1 and continue with my own karaoke program between VDJ's audio playing and slideshows.

Can someone clue me in and give me some help in this direction.

Posted Tue 22 Jul 08 @ 4:52 am
Sorry i double-posted, please look in skins forum.
Thx.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 1:26 am
I believe this may be a bug in the program 5.1 where somehow the video isn't always completely deactivated?
Will anyone agree with this, perhaps. Should I post it in the "bug" forum?

Posted Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 5:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)