Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 PROBLEM....PLEASE HELP..!!!!! ASIO DRIVER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 3:07 am
I have a problem with my new BCD2000 I just got as a gift.... I am trying to setup the midi correctly and I get a error in the Virtual DJ software..I am using Virtual DJ 5 and I use the settings of Headphones and Speaker output and then I set it to the BCD2000ASIO driver... when I start playing one deck it will freeze and do nothing although y trying hitting any button on the Virtual Dj ....it will stop playing after like 15 seconds.... SO I decided to download the ASIO4ALL driver and it works great...the only problem is that with this driver I cannot use my headphone output on the BCD2000 becuase it only supports one output...it says an error with... there are not enough channels..(thats when I set it to headphones and speakers) and it will switch automatically to speakers...If anyone has an idea on how to fix the BCD2000ASIO driver or how to enable the headphones on the ASIO4ALL driver please tell me...THanks in advance and sorry for the inconviniences....

Posted Sun 20 Jul 08 @ 3:13 am
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hmarkvitz wrote :
I have a problem with my new BCD2000 I just got as a gift.... I am trying to setup the midi correctly and I get a error in the Virtual DJ software..I am using Virtual DJ 5 and I use the settings of Headphones and Speaker output and then I set it to the BCD2000ASIO driver... when I start playing one deck it will freeze and do nothing although y trying hitting any button on the Virtual Dj ....it will stop playing after like 15 seconds.... SO I decided to download the ASIO4ALL driver and it works great...the only problem is that with this driver I cannot use my headphone output on the BCD2000 becuase it only supports one output...it says an error with... there are not enough channels..(thats when I set it to headphones and speakers) and it will switch automatically to speakers...If anyone has an idea on how to fix the BCD2000ASIO driver or how to enable the headphones on the ASIO4ALL driver please tell me...THanks in advance and sorry for the inconviniences....

When you register your copy of VDJ you will be entitled to plugins. There is a BCD2000 / 3000 Midi Mapper which will fix your issue up.
Also search the forums for more details on the BCD configurations

Cheers
Kaoz

Posted Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 12:48 am
grigglyHome userMember since 2008
would anyone happen to know of a site where I could get that plugin?

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 10:19 am
are ok! i hope you live in france so guys like you will have no internet go to the site you got the vdj crack from ask them for help.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 9:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)