Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video pausing on 2nd deck load

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've tried every fix on this forum on the problem that I'm having. The problem is while one deck is playing & I load the second deck the video freezs for 1 split second & then everything is fine .I know there are some people having the same problem & again I've done every fix in this forum but no luck can someone please help.
My spects:
Dell Insperation 6300
Intel duo t7500 2.20ghz
3gb of memory
nvidia quadro fx1600m 256mb of memory
using vista at 32

Posted Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 11:30 am
I have a Laptop with similar specs and have the same issue! I called Numark and chatted with tech support for a bit, they took my name and the details of the bug but didnt give many options for a fix :-/ I tried to uncheck the hardware acceleration but that ends up disabling video effects and makes the CPU run too hot, I also tried to adjust hardware acceleration in Vista and that option is grayed out! (was told by HP that disabling that could cause problems with the OS) so I am hoping maybe something can be done on the software side to fix this.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 12:38 pm
I have found a little solution ...!.THE TROUBLE IS NOT THE HARDWARE...........i have converted all my video files into AVI...not only the trouble is w/the second deck...is when you load and play the file and even more if we use the loops......now i have the dll files from the olders version (vdj3.0) i thing they haven't change but i just erase the new one and place the olders into it....after that i hane noted that is a new dll file (libfaad2.dll) i thing the trouble is there ! after ithat i have the preformance option setuo tp low,auto ,basic,and the tempo=selected advance=0/0

is working ok now with all AVI files,,,,,i'm not sure if this will work with the other like mp4,mpg(this are compressed)

i SEE avi FILES ARE BETTER TO RUN...IF YOU MKV FILES GET PRISMA VIDEO COVERTER (GOOGLE IT IS FREE) I HOPE THIS CAN HELP

NOW THIS IS WORKING OK ON MY PC..

ps .Try not to use TEMP LOCK ,you can use it after start the mixing,,try it your way!.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 4:21 pm
About my previous instructions:

I have done testing..w/all video files ..
.It WORKS...

Now a extra tip....i have changed the DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION from the Advance Optios tabs to" TURN ON DEP FOR ALL PROGRAMS AND SERVICE " Just add VDJ.exe into the exceptions list...it works great now!!!..

Posted Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 5:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)