Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MacBookPro (Mac sound cards for Timecode CDS)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Alright.. Switched to mac to get a more stable and reliable system for use with VDJ. I bought a 46UDJMKII ext. sound card and everything works in Mac X. As soon as I try to set it up in VDJ it crashes.... Give me an ASIO driver error... which doesnt exist in mac. So now my question is this... Which external sound cards have you test and works in the Mac Console with VDJ. Please list me a few from cheep to awesome if possible.... For now i am an upset customer... :( thanks guys

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 3:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, read here..for instance...

To use timecode atm it is best to use on the VV box. Timecodes will be better in next version, i hope:)

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 3:41 pm
what do you mean by VV Box. Hoping for the next version as well... :( I also get this error core audio

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 3:53 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VV box is the numark virtual vinyl audio interface;)

Anyway u need to set ur soundcard as the aggregate device. See the link i post above but just a reminder it may or may not werk with ur usage for timecodes.

Regards.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 4:10 pm
Some people stated that on mac, the torq audio works with the timecode cds. is this correct?

Posted Mon 21 Jul 08 @ 7:45 am
zachaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes, that's correct. i also use the torq connective interface with the timecode cds.

Posted Mon 21 Jul 08 @ 7:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)