Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VCI-100 Need Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Posted this in the General Discussion forum since I thought it was checked more frequently but so far 15 reads and no reply ... I should have probably posted this here since this is the correct forum..

Would appreciate the help.

My VCI-100 finally arrived today thanks to Guitar Center sending my order out on Monday instead of Friday!!!

Questions:

1) I'm not a vinyl mode user - is there anyway to set the main platters to pitch bend instead of being forced to use the outside? I don't like the vinyl mode because if I brush my hand on top of the platter it stops. With it out of vinyl mode it "searches" through the track.

2) How can I create pitch bend +/- buttons? That is what I am used to on cd dual decks and the Numark DMC-2

3) In regards to loops and the controller...how do I toggle back and forth between Deck 1 and Deck 2? The only way I figured out doesn't make any sense and that is when you use the controller to load a song on Deck 1 while Deck 2 is playing then the Loop buttons work for Deck 1 but not Deck 2 and vice versa.

I'm "mapper stupid" so keep that in mind when replying. :)

Thanks!!

Jay

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 7:04 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ignore the above, wait...that's already been done - I figured it out already.

Thanks for the help (sarcasm).

Posted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 3:12 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Jay, please do not double post. You should look for your answers in the thread from the General Forum..Thanks

Posted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 3:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)