Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vci-100 and vdj 5.1 how to configure midi options

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

can someone help me on how to configure vdj and my vci 100? i see the picture of the vci in the remote control tab but i see no way to configure and set my controls on the vci 100 to do things like loops 1/2, 1, 2, 4, play effects, assign stuttering to play button etc.. your help is appreciated...

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 2:52 am
I have the VCI 100 with Numark Cue (no support for the VCI on this one) I tried a upgrade to 5.1 and it looks like u have to change the mapping for the jog wheels with 5.1. I have heard there is support for the VCI 100 with the virtual dj 5.1 ! and all u should have to do is click on the icon and checkmark activate! while we are talking about this i would REALLY like it if somebody could copy and past or put up the xml file for the VCI 100 on 5.1 so others with Cue can use it!

Thanks!!

Stretch

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 4:55 pm
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just played a huge party last night; so as you can imagine i was a little nervous when updating to 5.1... I even had a back up laptop ready to go just in case... Im happy to say the night went off with only just 1 glitch when the song i was playing froze... I looked at the computer screen and freaked because i couldnt see anything wrong...

As it turned out it was a cd playing in my CDJ1000 MKIII... :-)

So im happy to say that 5.1 is running very smoothly on my Macbook Pro running Windows XP... Also, i did not have to do anything to map my VCI 100; that worked normally as well...

Regards,
Chris.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 8:35 pm
Well Maybe the issue is a vista thing but when i switched the jog wheels were all different.

Posted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 2:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)