Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please Post The Screen Layout Of VDJ v5.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I understand that VDJ v5.1 has a nearly entirely different look than v5.0. I'm considering purchasing it, but would like to know what it looks like. If I attempt to download the version on this site, I can only get v5.0.

Thank you.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 1:32 am
Ahhhh....now I know what I was confused about here.

I was looking at another DJ using PCDJ VJ. What caught me off is that the "Setup" with PCDJ VJ looks nearly identical to that of Virtual DJ.

What gives?

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 8:27 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
In Step Mobile DJ wrote :
Ahhhh....now I know what I was confused about here.

I was looking at another DJ using PCDJ VJ. What caught me off is that the "Setup" with PCDJ VJ looks nearly identical to that of Virtual DJ.

What gives?

PCVJ is a licensed limited version of VirtualDJ and the skin was made by our own DJ FORMAT so it looks very similar too anyone who has used/seen VDJ.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 8:33 am
In Step Mobile DJ

You should also check out the various posts in the SKINS section on this forum because many times there will be a screen shot picture of the SKINS, etc...

Plus you should also check out the DOWNLOADS>PLUGINS>SKINS

You should be able to see what SKINS are there but you won't be able to download any with out being a registered purchaser of the VDJ software, etc...

DJ TAO :)

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 11:58 am
Thank you guys!

Are you telling me that PCDJ is a limited version of Virtual DJ? What I get from that is that Virtual DJ is a better program then because PCDJ would be limited in functionality from Virtual DJ.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 11:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)