Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SEARTO VINYLS SE - Problems? Works with V4?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Using 5.1 with VIRTUAL VINYL soundcard

Numark needles

When i put my second edition blue searto vinyls on my decks put needles on put setting to NOISEMAP then RUN tables & "AUTO CONFIG" I get the "NO TIMECODE SIGNAL FOUND!" error. Not sure what settings i have to adjust? please advise to recognize my searto vinyls. (It recognized my numark vinyls just fine under V4 of course)

Second when i tried the Searto vinyls with V4 and V5 ENGINE although the percentage stayed at "0" after pushing auto config It did not give me the TIME CODE not found error. and played PERFECT? under the V4 V5 Engine and i also ran sets like this with absolute perfect signal no drop outs or anything!? I'm all confused....Support please give me a hand.

Thanks

Posted Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 10:12 pm
I dont think its the soundcard you are using,but maybe you can turn up the volume on the soundcard and try again.I had received two second edition of serato records and it work fine for me.I am using maya 44 usb and I also try it with my u46dj and there was no problem.But the true and fact VDJ vinyl feels much better and scratch good.So I advice you to try and get the vdj vinyls,they are worth the effort and remember to use the v4 engine.

Posted Tue 15 Jul 08 @ 6:50 pm
Serato ones work fine here too, tested with M-Audio Conectiv & Native Instruments Audio8 DJ soundcard. Maybe you have some older SSL vinyl (not CVS02) and these ones are not supported ?

Posted Wed 16 Jul 08 @ 7:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Serato vinyls only work with the "Noisemap" engine added in VirtualDJ Pro v5.1

There was a problem of pitch variation in the first edition of Serato vinyl, fixed in the second edition. So it's better to use the Vinyl CV02

Posted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 1:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)