Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help please!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jolinjoHome userMember since 2008
Hi

Im using vdj with a firebox soundcard and the vestax vci-100 along with a HP laptop.

VDJ worked great until I recently formatted my hard drive. Now I get crackles while moving the bass / treble / mid knobs. How can this be fixed?

Also I noticed that the bpm counter is pretty off analyzing songs at half or double speed (ex 79 becomes 158, 126 - 63 etc)

Never had these problems before...

So appreciate any help!

Posted Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 6:38 pm

i had this same problem.. i re-installed it and it worked fine.

Posted Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 8:12 am
Thanks for the reply..! Just one question before I re-install,

Will I have to scan all my songs for bpm again? (I have roughly 5000 tunes and it took me days to get their bpm's last time...)

Posted Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 6:19 pm
Will the bpm's be saved anywhere???

I have a gig 2night and need to know.

Thanks

Posted Wed 16 Jul 08 @ 6:48 am
I have the same problem (crackles)!
Re-installing does not work well for me.
Let me know how to fix it!

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:41 am
Hello again

I still havent found a solution. Plz enlighten us if u have a clue of how to fix this.

Thanks

Posted Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 2:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are using the Safe Mode or Overclock (checked) then uncheck them. If you are using ASIO drivers make sure the Ultra Latency is checked on the Soundcard Setup tab.

Last, in Windows, right click the desktop, go to properties, click Settings tab, click Advance button, click Troubleshooting tab. Move Hardware Acceleration slider to the right 1 position.

Now what about the crackles ?

Posted Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 4:14 pm
Thanks dude!

Love it

Posted Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 3:44 pm
Didnt help : (

Is there a way to keep the analysed bpm's when re-installing?

Posted Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 12:01 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well maybe a legal copy of VirtualDJ then ?

Posted Tue 26 Aug 08 @ 12:52 pm
Hi MR DJ's,

I just bought a Sony Vaio CR model with a MIcrosoft Vista (32bit). And I wanna buy a Virtual DJ Software. My friend show me the demo and i'm on 20 days trial on my desktop right now. I'ts so awesome!!! I compaired the Serato to my trial version, WOW Virtual DJ is much way better
What kind of version that I need to buy. What is the difference between Virtual DJ pro and Virtual DJ 5.2 trial version and 5.0 rev 6 (which is my friend has)?

Thanks
heymrdjLa

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 9:37 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
heymrdjla2373 wrote :
Hi MR DJ's,

I just bought a Sony Vaio CR model with a MIcrosoft Vista (32bit). And I wanna buy a Virtual DJ Software. My friend show me the demo and i'm on 20 days trial on my desktop right now. I'ts so awesome!!! I compaired the Serato to my trial version, WOW Virtual DJ is much way better
What kind of version that I need to buy. What is the difference between Virtual DJ pro and Virtual DJ 5.2 trial version and 5.0 rev 6 (which is my friend has)?

Thanks
heymrdjLa

Please do not saturate the forum with the same question several times. I answered you in the first place you posted. Thanks for understanding...

Posted Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 10:01 am
Ok I do apologize! Its my first here and I just wanna make sure that I will buy the right product.

thank you and I do appreciate for your time

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:32 am
Ok I do apologize! Its my first here and I just wanna make sure that I will buy the right product.

thank you and I do appreciate for your time

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 4:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)