Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Second deck sound problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all,

i'm having this problem where the second deck will always make a cracking sound. I have tried changing my sound setup, and any card I assign to the second deck will sound bad, but will work jsut like its supposed to in deck 1.

I have tried different performances settings, and it may fix the cracking sound for a while, but it always comesback.

Im using vista, and the problem appears only when using vdj, any other sound application will work just fine.

any suggestions?

Posted Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 11:04 am
I had a similar problem, though it took me ages to figure out that it was only on the second deck. I tried everything and couldn't fix the problem. I could make it slightly better, but never make it go away.

Finally I reset to the original factory settings (there is a button in Config/Info) and that solved the problem. I really don't know why it did as I thought I had been using the default settings. Not sure if it will fix your issue, but it did mine.

Caveat: I do not entirely know what that button does, nor am I a technical expert, but all of my track info and cues etc were still there after I hit the button. I did it as a last resort.

Posted Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 5:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)