Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: laptop suggestion

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

husamanHome userMember since 2008
I am looking for suggestions on a good laptop to run virtual dj on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 1:55 pm
I use a sony vaio, but i also dont run video. hope this helps.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 6:03 pm
husaman,

Please do a search. This question has been posted many, many times here and there are some very useful threads here. Many of them are in the General forum.

Posted Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 6:58 pm

Posted Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 7:01 pm
Why are you using a vaio when VDJs own booklet says there are reported problems with Vaio?

Posted Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 1:14 pm
i have never had a problem using my VAIO, i just played an event that hosted 20,000 people!! with no problems. this is the first time i have heard that VDJs own booklet says there are reported problems with Vaio. where can i find this? the only thing that perfroms bad is mixing video. so for now i dont mix video. i have ran NVV for up to 8 hours straight!! with no problems and I have my wifi running with NAPSTER( for the request that i dont have), which means i'm downloading at the sametime. that in it self says alot! so whatever you are talkin about may not be true for all. also i use NUMARKS VIRTUAL VINYL, but the last i know they were the same programs and i didnt see anything about a SONY VAIO being bad in my booklet. i guess to each his or her own.

Posted Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 5:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)