Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problems with treble, medium and bass...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lorneHome userMember since 2008
Hey guys!

I have dj control mp3 and virtual dj v3.4.1.and i have some issues about the knobs on my mixpanel...
If i startup the program, i have to turn all the knobs(also faders) from min to max to have the result of quality that i want else
the bass, medium and treble aren't working proper...no big deal if i have to this 1 time but...
I play a song on deck a and a second song is mixed on deck b.
When then i mix a song again from deck a, i have to turn on the knobs again form min to max on deck a else
the bass, medium and treble aren't working proper...???
So it can't be that i have always to turn on the knobs from min to max by each song that i want to mix to have proper working
bass, treble and medium!!!???
Is this a problem of drivers or?

Please help me out :)

Many gr

Posted Thu 10 Jul 08 @ 10:28 am
Hey ! thats a good observation......the development team must change that...feature to be at our reach)

BuT ! yes that issue can be solve using the registry or and modifying the xml on thew skin..!

if you have a little of knowledge of both !...just view the codes and change it !..Codes and setting that up to skin type
on the registry you can use a registry editor on the external tools downooad from the virtual dj page

i hope this this can help!....

Do this :Get the registry tool and get the eq pluging and set the registry to don clear effect...........thas easy and the best way
:

NOW..........there is few other option tools.......

1..Get EQ plugins on sound effect downloads

2..use your sound card software settings to use the equilizer (this i use a lot) keep same setting for all audio..at startup

3...Search for a eq .channels software on google

Posted Thu 10 Jul 08 @ 5:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)