Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Invert PItch / Volume Problem???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All!!!

I've just purchased the DJ CONTROL MP3, sold along with Virtual Dj DJC 4.3 for MAC.

At first everything was working almost ok (some trouble with the headphones but still worked), but lately, and for no particular reason, it has inverted PITCH and VOLUME on the controller.

As soon as I go to the options and set it back, I click OK, close the PREFERENCES windows...and nothing changes....

When I go back to PREFERENCES, the INVERT PITCH VOLUME tag is still unactive, even though I activate it ....

Anyone has a clue to what my PB is?

In advance thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Romain

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 5:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, first of all there no VDJ DJC 4.3 n for the Dj control MP3, its djc version which is V3xx is not mac compatible. Unless u bought the herc rmx which came with VDJ LE, then u may access to the DJC mac version.

U may however access to VDJ pro with a purchase with discount using ur home edition license tho;)

Regards.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 5:19 pm
Thanks for your message.

I'm however a bit surprised that you would know better than myself what is written on the box standing in front of me.

I bought DJ CONTROL MP3 here in Paris (France), and on the box it says it comes with VDJ DJC edition 4.3, and alone with it came a CD and a MAC-installer for it.

Now it is installed on my Powerbook G4 and works nice, except I had that problem with pitch/volume invertion...

But I unisntalled everything and re-installed everything and now it simply works fine!

Sincerely,

Romain

Posted Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 3:47 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi mexicanito,

My bad, sorry abt not aware of the new dj control mp3 unit that been shipped with VDJ DJC 4.3 mac version.

Anyway glad u sorted that out n welcome to our community;)

Regards.

Posted Sat 12 Jul 08 @ 2:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)