Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2 problems NEED INSIGHT.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Using 5.1 VDJ

First is......NVIDIA am i the only one having issues with them and working properly with VDJ? It's a 8400m GS processor with 256mb dedicated. First of i got the NVIDIA card setting all the way to PERFORMANCE not QUALITY and it still acts crappy during any kind of video use with VIRTUAL DJ soniqe and music videos....CPU jumps to 99+ then it starts getting CHOPPY with slight distortion with 32bit Vista Ultimate 3GB ram 1.6ghz Centrino duo processor I've adjust settings on virtual dj as well like the performance tab first tried AUTO then tried fastest then tried PERFORMANCE and it just doesn't stop? What should i be adjusting to get this to run properly with video? This is a dedicated laptop with no unnecessary background applications ect So i need to find a solution.The reason i blaim NVIDA is because of the bad stuff i heard with there drivers and vista and the fact i have a INTEL based graphics card in another PC with non of these issues?

2nd can someone post a link to a recommended MPG4 codec for VIDEO RECORDING? I downloaded DIVX Coded but when i hit record it says "record error"

Posted Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 7:23 pm
Under your video options try unchecking "use hardware acceleration" if it is already checked try checking it.

Check your Nvidia drivers www.nvidia.com they get upgraded all the time.

Posted Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 10:08 pm
Ok.......

Results?

When i unchecked hardware accelerator i had "NO" VIDEO when i rechecked the video came back on in the window?????

Also i went to nvidia website to download drivers but said i could only upgrade from my manufacturer witch i have already done.

So what next?

Posted Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 11:01 pm
??

Posted Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 4:34 pm
SUPPORT?

Posted Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 12:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)