Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Setting time code vinyl with conectiv 4x4 usb on mac ibook

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello
i have an ibook g4 with virtual dj 4.3 and i get an error when i want to use time code mode, it says error in asio driver, and my sound card "conectiv "does not appear in the list, only appear virtual vinyl as default, in windows pc virtual dj recognize the soundcard conectiv perfectly, but i don know why dont in mac, im running virtual dj 4.3 in tiger 10.4.8 combo update, if anybody can help me to configurate my soundcard conectiv usb for work with timecodes on virtual dj, thanks a lot.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 12:47 pm
Hello virtual dj for mac version 4.3 is not compatible with Timecode using usb 4x4 sound cards?, only appears the default audio card virtual numark of vinyl, I have a card Conetiv in pc windows that work for me perfectly with time code cds, but in Mac does not work, it is not recognized, only appears numark virtual vinyl, there is a solution for that I recognize my card, conectiv as it does on windows?
greetings

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 12:51 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there,

U need to use VDJ 5x if u want to use timecodes for other cards. In 4.3 yes only the VV box appeared on it.

Pls register ur serial in your profile n update to the latest version. Thanks.

Hope to see u with us soon;)

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 3:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)