Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error on video disable

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

versaion 5.1, on a sShuttle 2 GB ram Nvide 256 dedicated. always worked well on 4,3. Oh, I use the default pro 1280 x 728 skin.

When I click the video tab next to the config tab to diable the video I sometimes get a crash

Any ideas.

I need to disable the video in order to give the second monitor preference for my Karaoke program.

preferences set all the way to the left and 1024 ms, and overclock is checked.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 12:59 am
Oh, by the way, it was an error that came up and said "Video X error:", and I had to close the program and restart.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 5:41 pm
Are you running the skin in Full Screen mode?? If so try it windowed (where u can move the skin around screen)

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 5:42 pm
oh I meant to say 1024 x 768 display on first post,

What do you mean by full screen mode, are you referring to the skin?
If so, the skin takes up about 3/4 of the screen, so the screen must be set somewhere around 1280 x 1024 I think?

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 5:44 pm
Are you running the skin in Full Screen mode?? If so try it windowed (where u can move the skin around screen)

I am running it windowed as described above, I like moving it around like that.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 5:46 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Don't click on the button "Enabled" because it will totally unload the video module

=> only uncheck the checkbox "Activate"

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 7:25 pm
Yes, I see, DJcel, but doesn't the video button next to the config button in the skin that is default pro 1024 x 768 do the exact same thing?
It always has in the past, except with 5.1 it seems to be causing this Video X error?

Posted Mon 07 Jul 08 @ 11:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)