Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone monitoring

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all,

I just bought the Hercules MK2 DJ console, and have a quick question: I\'m trying to get headphone monitoring (on the front jack) to work, but it only works if I put it into mix or split modes. I notice the PFL switch changing in the software, but I can\'t hear anything in my headphones. Can someone please explain to me how I can headphone monitor? So I want to listen to deck B while deck A is playing on the main speaker (I don\'t want to hear deck A on the headphones) and kick deck B in at an opportune moment. Thanks.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 8:29 pm
Okay, I figured it out. You have to put the settings into headphone, and use the crossfader. All cool. Thanks.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 08 @ 7:17 pm
I have the same problem evilmonkey had. However, I can't figure it out yet? When you say put the settings into the headphone, what do you mean. Do you have a screenshot?

Posted Sat 05 Jul 08 @ 3:51 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
he may mean he's gone into config > sound set up > input > none > output > headphones.... just a guess but worth a try

Posted Sat 05 Jul 08 @ 8:53 am
Yes, Tayla said exactly what I meant. Good luck!

Posted Sun 06 Jul 08 @ 10:27 am
Hello everybody!

I did exactly what you suggested, but i still canĀ“t listen to Deck A while playing Deck B and vice versa.
Is there any other option i do not recognize?
Thank you for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Duumvir

Posted Wed 16 Jul 08 @ 4:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)