Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: realtek hd audio problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hapsapHome userMember since 2008
Sigh... I've searched the entire internet to find a solution to my problem, I have tried every single setup but I just cant get it to work.

Ok here's my problem: I've recently bought a dj console mp3 with virtual dj 3.4 running on a Vista operated computer. I did everything the manual told me to and when I started some music in vdj I got sound out my speakers but none from my headphones when I pushed the preview button. I found out that my sound card was set to stereo so I changed it to quadrophonic and I ticked the box in the config menu. This made sound come from my speakers and from my headphones simultaniously just like I wanted but.... I could not get deck A to play on my speakers and deck B to play on my headphones, and vise versa, with the preview option. I just got both and the preview button previewed on my speakers and headphones.
Well I tried everything from then on, changing my soundcard to 5.1, 7.1, the speakers and the headset have seen every single hole available on my computer but without succes.

So does any of you know this problem and can you help me? or iis it now just working as intended?

Thanks in advance

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 2:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
What OS are you running? Please list your system specs.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 2:18 pm
hapsapHome userMember since 2008
well as I said I'm running on a vista computer. it has a dual core 2.7ghz 3.5gig ram and I have a multi channel audio card

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 2:34 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I'm not sure I seems to remember a problem with Realtek drivers and the updates for Vista..
that might be your problem...Try a Google search on it.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 2:46 pm
I would first see if you can get deck 1 playing out of output 1 and then deck 2 playing out of output 2.. (like you are runing an external mixer)

What jacks does the Realtek software say are plugged in?

Posted Thu 10 Jul 08 @ 12:56 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 2:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)