Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How Do I Make Karaoke Video Full Screen?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I Am Really New To This Program, I Was Looking For A Program To Use To Run Karaoke At My Moms Birthday arty. This OLooks Like A Great Software To Do It, My Only Problem Is, I am Only Using One Monitor. I can't Seem To Figure Out How To Get The Karaoke To Go Full Screen So They Don't See Anything Else, Can Someone Help me Please, I Know Its Probably A Basic Deal, But I am Not Surew.... Thanks In Advance!

Posted Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 11:54 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
1) Connect your external video display, monitor, tv, projector etc...
2) Boot your system
3) Click start/control panel/ display/settings and check the box that says "extend my desktop" making sure the #2 screen is activated.
4) Open VDJ and click config and the video tab.
5) Select the video card in the drop box, click activate making sure the acceleration box is checked as well.

That should do it.

If it doesn't work you may have a non compatible video card or one that is insufficient of dual streaming video.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 6:07 am
I wonder if when he said he was only using one monitor that might have been because he only has one output or display available??

Posted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 2:26 pm
That only enables the video screen...it doesn't make it full screen...at least it didn't for me. I only got one video screen...should there be two? I could drag my one over to the 2nd monitor and stretch it full screen (there's no maximize button!).

Posted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 7:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)