Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: My Virtual Dj set up

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm trying to get everything set up properly. I have the time coded vinyls, 2 numark tt-200's, numark dm3002x mixer, and laptop. I'm thinking all I need is the numark i/o, is that correct? If not, does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to get everything working right? (eventually I would like to switch over to the total control, hopefully soon but I'd like to have both setups)

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 10:29 pm
The NUMARK I/O sound card will not work for time-code vinly as it has not in-puts......it only has out-puts
you need a sound card that has 4 in-put and 4 out-put with good ASIO DRIVERS....ESI U46DJ , MAYA USB 44 or aEDIROL FA 66
the sound needs to have phono pre-amps as well if your turntable don't have them

Posted Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 12:45 am
Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thank you for the quick response. I'll look into getting one of the sound cards you mentioned. Can I still get the Numark I/O when I'm ready to purchase the Numark total control?

Posted Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 3:15 pm
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Numark I/O (to my knowledge) is for sending audio to a recording device such as a computer. Like the other user said, it will have to be an asio sound card

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 8:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)