Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping Jog Wheels In RMX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
don't know if this is possible but i would like to get one of the jog wheels to be used as a secondary crossfader for videos as i have no real use for them, is this possible and if so could someone please explain it.... thanks

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 11:29 am
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I would like to change the skip buttons function aswell, and also make the mid and high kill buttons and also the effect buttons temporary. As I said in another post I have some programming skills but dont know where to begin, the developer section wasn't much help to me, also, I wouldnt want to re-map the whole thing, just override a few things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 12:47 pm
same here looshus just hoping one of the guys that has the skills for this will pipe in and say whether it's possible or not and than hopefully send me in the right direction...

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 1:03 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I've contacted Herc TS and they said it's not something they can help us with, they said it is deffo possible but the option isn't available to us yet, but we could program it ourselves if we know how.

If I was just nudged in the right direction I could 'ave a go, do you know Moramax at all? I think he'd be able to help.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 1:12 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
looshus wrote :
do you know Moramax at all? I think he'd be able to help.

@Tayla, maybe sending someone a PM could start the ball rolling. BTW mate, it didn't come, Booooooo.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 1:21 pm
@ j, bollocks, hate that when that happens suppose its now gonna be monday, hopefully,

just got back in, everyone in the local is well happy, been doing a tall ships function, away from what i normally do so it's been party time all round, the crews each year as usual have been up for it, we've had bungee runs and bucking bronco's in the car park, i've been asking everybody who can stay on the cow the longest, think i won, then we had a massive fireworks display at the end, best thing is my mate was celebrating his birthday, who just happened to be the old tenant of the bar so the snake's went down well.... as usual

sorry went off at tangent had a good night.....

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 7:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)