Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with Bpms

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjNakPRO InfinityMember since 2008
High i find that many of my files come out with the wrong bpm info after being scanned now to go back and change this one by one manually to get the right bpm I mean there not even close tracks I know that should be 95 come out at 144 there NOT doubled values there just plain wrong so please help me get them correct or is there another program I can use to tag the bpm in the files I have such programs for mp3 but not for video please help as I like to organize my music by bpm and key and wrong bpms just throw my organization out the window

Posted Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 11:52 am
hey there DJNAK, i find that most of my bpms come out correct. maybe you should try this program called "MIXED IN KEY". it will give you the bpms and the key for each song. its a cool little program. hope this helps, let me know!
the "SOUND INSURGENT"

Posted Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 7:54 pm
DjNakPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have Mixed in key but it doesnt scan video files im not worried about my mp3 collection they are already tagged with bpm and key in the filename so no problems there I just need a way to scan video files and it seems to me like Vdj is corest about 60 percent of the time finding the bpm

Posted Sat 21 Jun 08 @ 11:32 pm
oh, sorry man i dont use video so i'm sorry i cant be more help. anyways stay rockin!! and good luck, i'm sure 1 of the teamers will help you out.

Posted Sun 22 Jun 08 @ 2:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)