Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with Hercules dj console mk2 installation?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I tried to install it, but when it comes to the part where you need to plug in the USB, then unplug it, then replug it in; I didn't have it out, and by the time i got it, the screen had closed down. I did it anyway, but it didn't install right. Windows keps asking me to install the hardware so it can recognize it, but it doesn't work, and i can't uninstall it... what do I do?

Posted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 7:15 pm
ya gotta plug it in and when the windows detects it,it will pop up with an installation and you gotta install from Specific location and point to
Program Files\Hercules\Audio\DJ Console Series\Drivers...should work from there :D

Posted Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 8:50 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
dcruz112 wrote :
I tried to install it, but when it comes to the part where you need to plug in the USB, then unplug it, then replug it in; I didn't have it out, and by the time i got it, the screen had closed down. I did it anyway, but it didn't install right. Windows keps asking me to install the hardware so it can recognize it, but it doesn't work, and i can't uninstall it... what do I do?

Just ignore the windows install dialogs. Firstly remove all traces of the Herc by removing it from System Properties.

When you reinstall just ignore the windows "Add new hardware" dialog and the Herc will install. It does take time so leave it for 5 -10 mins

Hope that helps

Posted Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 3:51 am
sprahControlleristMember since 2006
Greetings, I just got the MK2 console yesterday. What I did was manually install the driver in the BIN file I think it is located, then when the found new hardware appeared, it automatically loaded.

Posted Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 12:31 pm
sprah wrote :
Greetings, I just got the MK2 console yesterday. What I did was manually install the driver in the BIN file I think it is located, then when the found new hardware appeared, it automatically loaded.

You might want to use the Hercules install program from the CD because it actually installs more than just the driver.

Posted Sat 21 Jun 08 @ 12:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)