Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dissapointment with Virtual DJC Edition

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have bought the Hercules RMX. Before buying it i have seen the Virtual DJ software on the Mac of a friend of mine, i was pretty impressed by it. Now with the "Professional" (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) DJ Controller, i see that i can't even change the Beat-Grid pattern or anything else. After paying 333€ for the "so Professional" DJ Console i don't seea reason paying another 99€ for the PRO version of Virtual DJ. I can buy me better equipment for that Money. Is there a possibility of getting a better more professional version of Virtual DJ???
Best Regards

p.s
hope there will be a free offer for the users of the Hercules RMX.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 3:30 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi David,

As a user of the VDJ LE u are entitled to have special discount when u upgrade to VDJ PRO. With PRO u can use the rmx without much restriction n to its full capabilities;)

Read here for info on discount.

Regards.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 3:54 pm
Hi David,

I was in the same boat, only i bought a Hecules DJ Consule Mk2 (270 Euro), the only feature i wanted was the ability to record a mix to mp3, ended up forking out for the full version.

I am only really doing this for some fun with mates etc, but am reallly liking it!!!!!!

Had alot of trouble at first with drivers when i upgraded the software, but now all seems fine.

Rgds

PS it is a bit of a let down that they only give you a stipped version, but the full version is much better.

Posted Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 8:45 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Keep in mind you are buying the RMX and not VDJ the version that comes with it is more or less a gift to users. Do you get a full version of nero with your dvd burner, no. Its much the same case here. We do provide a nice discounted upgrade path for rmx users however.

Posted Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 9:06 am
@David_Order:

I know how you feel man. I felt the same last week when I got my RMX. In my case, for some strange reason, the console version didn't even wanna startup. I updated to the pro. At first I was pissed for spending an extra 100 euros, but I got over it after 5 minutes. It works great, it's totally worth it!

Posted Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 7:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)