Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Console MK2 Firmware Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rhaAwHome userMember since 2008
Been browsing this forum looking for a solution and it looks like this is a common problem.

I made the mistake of trying to update my drivers to the 2008 drivers posted on the Hercules website because I was having audio problems.

However this seems to have screwed up the controller firmware or something, now I get no lights and the controller isn't recognized.

I have tried using the Firmware Updater to manually restore the firmware. The audio firmware flashes fine but when I try to flash the controller firmware with (psoc v2)6 I either get "error 00009" or "MIDI I/O ports not found".

Any ideas appreciated.

Is there no hardware reset on these things?

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 9:42 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Launch the Manual Updater, and connect your console while pushing and holding the MIC volume knob. Once the console has been detected correctly, the Firmware Controller should be on "BOOT" and the Firmware Audio to "0"

Now flash the Firmware audio. Once your done , diconnect and reconnect as indicated.

Now, what do you have for both Firmwares ?

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 11:40 am
CSC04PRO InfinityMember since 2008
THIS IS EXACTLEY WHAT HAPPEND TO ME....
I used this with a friends laptop which was a mac. 20 mins later I took iit to my house and tried to install on my Vista laptop and exactley this same problem...
Freezes up during install, PC says device not recognized and the console itself just flashes and flashes....

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 12:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)