Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCCD error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have checked my config several times over ... everything is completely set up right using Virtual Vinyl 5.0 and the Numark Virtual Vinyl Soundcard ... every single time I try to auto-config the TCCD's i get an error saying "No time code signal found. Please play a timecoded vinyl on the turntable and try again. If still not working, check your cables, and the volumes of your soundcard."

ANyone got any idea how to get past this error?

If it means anything im running a Toshiba duo core, pioneer cdj 800 mk2's and a denon x1500s mixer

thanks!

Posted Mon 16 Jun 08 @ 8:51 pm
in tccd config:
is the correct box checked vinyl/cd?
try preferences tab-slide slider to far left..untick safemode and or overclocked see if that helps also try settin soundcard latency to auto ..

r u sure everything is hooked correctly? rca cables to souncard?

what players r u using ? ( you might need to burn new timecodes as there are TWO regular for standard cdjs and pro for high end cdjs

if thats not it then vdj /cue don't like you hehehe

just messin'. lol

hope one of these things solve it 4 you .
these r the most common things to check when you have the cd in and it displays no tccd signal found

also what version r u using as there are different timecode engines depending on the version

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 3:28 am
the players I am running are pioneer cdj 800 mk2's, the timecodes I am using are the ones that came with the whole box set i purchased. The set included the TCCD's and TCV's, the soundcard and program.

Everything is definitely 100% hooked up correctly. I tested the box also by using it just through the pass-by outputs and it worked just fine.

I also tried different options with the latency and performances and same error message is received when I try to auto-config

Posted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 1:57 pm
annnnnd i am running virtual vinyl version 5.0.7

Posted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 1:58 pm
I'm not sure exactly which type of timecode cds come with the virtual vinyl pack.
However it could be that they are those intended for entry level CD decks.

Mabey burn a set of professional grade ones off here and give those a go.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html

Posted Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 4:16 pm
So I tried downloading new TCCD's and still its the same error message

any other suggestions?

Posted Sat 21 Jun 08 @ 10:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)