Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK2 - VDJ 5.1 --> no joystick?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wizzoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have installed the new Virtual DJ 5.1 on my new laptop with Vista. Everything works fine, even the drivers ans the externe application mapper. But my joystick on my MK2 just works 1 line, afther moving 1 line it doesn't work anymore. Anyone has any idea what so ever what can cause this?

Thx

Using: 2,5GHz Duocore (FSB 800MHz), 4GB DDR2 667MHz, nVidia 8600GT, 2x200GB 7200rpm, Vista Premium

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 12:12 pm
Have you installed the latest Hercules drivers yet? If not, you can find them by clicking on this topic, and scrolling down the page a bit. Also, the MK2 joystick is designed to move one line at a time. In other words, if you hold it, it only moves one line, but if you release and move it again, it moves to the next line, etc.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 1:55 pm
Ok, i will test the thing you said about moving 1 line. I did install the newest drivers, so that's no point.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 11:33 am
Just to clarify, the newest drivers literally just came out...You have that package (2.HDJS.2008), then? I find that it makes the MK2 work even better than the drivers that came out earlier this year. You can find the package version in your console control panel. You don't use the MK2 mapper, do you?

Anyway, let me know how you made out when you've tested it ;)

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 2:02 am
Ok, I tested it again, and it s the same thing. I use the drivers you said, and I'm using the mapper.
Anything??????

Posted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 3:11 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I also having the same problem except i dun use the mapper.. maybe there some bug.

But right now it not my priority. Could just use the keyboard on the lappy for selecting of tracks.

Hope it be resolved in next driver release.

Posted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 3:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)