Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Question about Numark Cue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys
I am on the brink of buying the Numark Total Computer DJ in a box, which includes a copy of Numark CUE 5. Just wondering, is this the same as the Virtual DJ proffessional edition? Also would I be able to access, and use the skins on this site? If so will these skins work with Total Control?
Cheers for the answers in advance

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 4:34 pm
No, its a special Total Control version which only works with this piece of hardware. It has limited features so it´s not the same as the Pro version.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 8:20 pm
Ok, just to clarify I am not JUST buying the total control unit (which usually comes with CUE LE). I am buying a bundle which includes total control, DJ/iO audio interface, headphones, AND Numark CUE 5.

I was wondering if this version of Numark CUE 5 (which is costing me about $250 extra) is the same as virtual DJ pro

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 9:53 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
djbarrett wrote :
I was wondering if this version of Numark CUE 5 (which is costing me about $250 extra) is the same as virtual DJ pro

Yes it is the same. I own both and there is no difference at this time......

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 10:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you purchase the Total control or DMC2 if you live in the US or Uk you can contact your support office for a discounted upgrade price.

If you purchase the total computer package you get the full product.

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 4:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)