Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Music doesn't stay matched [SOLVED]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a serious problem with making the music match.. Lets say i pick two songs same BPM same genre. Ill match the beats perfectly but after a few bars the songs slide out of synch further and further till i loose the match .

doesn't matter what version i use I have tried 5.6 5.07 5.1 and still the same thing..I am also using TCCD pro timecode..

here are my specs ....... Pls help

ASUS M2n32SLI dlx board
3 500 gb sata drives
nvidia gforce 8600 gts
4gb ddr pc 6400 @ 800mhz
serato sl 1 sound card
pioneer djm 700 mixer
pioneer cdj 800 mk2

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 3:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if you use your pitch control in either + or - depending on which way its drifting out that should correct your problem

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 1:48 am
I think i fixed the problem ...... FYI ....... last night i formatted my drive and did a fresh install thinking that would correct the issue and to my surprise it didn't ..BUT..... I did find that when I used it without my CDJs and just the controller that it worked perfect NO SHIFTING locked spot on. So i burned myself to new TCCD's, and that did it, so always keep in mind the condittion of your TCCD is very important make sure there are no scratches or smudges or excessive finger prints before you spend your entire weekend formatting and redoing everything. Cheers

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 6:21 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
glad to here you got it sorted...

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 10:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)