Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 5.1 Great Work !!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Finally , you guys have stepped it up! First I want to say , 5.1 seemed to be the answer to my soundcard poppin and crackin. I installed 5.1 last night and it did'nt do much of anything. Today, it's a different story. After some adjustmens, by the way almost anyway I set it on VDJ it responds just fine! Like I said after tweakin everything, the latency is awesome! I have Maya set at rapid and I have my performance tab set at 1 up from best quality. And latency set at 64(1ms), songs load up fast I tried pushing the pc with the internet on. And some other programs open, and the result was flawless!

I just want to thank the team for gettin it right on point! Good work , I also like the new timecode view, cool. I got so used to the old way of VDJ that I did'nt realise that it really was'nt all that accurate. I have to say though I spin House Music , So scratchin was never something I needed anyway. But , it's good to know when you need it it's flawless!

Keep it up!!!

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 1:30 pm
I have to agree with HKNYC.. v5.0.7 was okay for me, but 5.1.. WOW does exactly what is say on the tin..well done VDJ. The only one comment i have is an extra deck or 2 wouldn't go amiss...If you get my drift.. HINT HINT..! lol

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 4:14 pm
RaxtacyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This VDJ 5.1 is the best version I got from VDJ you have done a really good job.
What I like:
Everythings works fluently you have started a new generation of beeing a DJ which is comfortable and very creative.
I think you rule the market. ;-)

Alex

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 8:18 pm
I must agree! I used it for the first time last night and WOW.... things are very much improved. Beat matching is a lot more accurate and things just seem to work more seamlessly. Thanks VDJ Teamers!!!

PS... Everyone might want to reanalyze their songs. Seems that the BPM engine is a lot more accurate now.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 1:25 pm
Humm but what are the new adjustments made it ?

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 5:41 pm
I have to say EXCELLENT on this upgrade

Videos are now scanned with Keycode Recognition...FANTASTIC!
and this new RECORD MOVIE..WOW...

Keep up the great work guys...always keep the customer's input in mind

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 12:35 pm
ok guys where is this download? i cant find it on here. I have 5.07,hmm I have Numark cue 5.07, will this work with Cue?

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 4:18 pm

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 12:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)