Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behaviour of buttons on Hercules RMX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I tried searching, but I can not figure out how to match the behaviors of my Hercules RMX to match the behaviors of the buttons on the screen. For example if a song is playing and I push the CUE button on the screen, it stops the song and goes back to the first available CUE point and I can stutter the song, if I push the CUE button on my RMX it creates a new CUE point. How do I change this? so that the RMX does whats on the screen?

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:49 pm
no answers on this?

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 2:57 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The CUE button of RMX is mapped like HOT CUE, it's more easy to use because you can change cue when you want ;)

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 5:07 am
Just use the stop button on the RMX, cue sets cue point, stop when pressed once goes back to cue point and back to the begining of track when pressed twice. Much better than the mk2 which had one button for both;^]

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 6:31 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Skins are independent from the hardware mappings and skins are more customizable. The RMX is coded that was as the native mapping and unless someone creates a customized mapper the buttons are 'set' to their functionality.

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 10:58 am
Ok thanks for the replys, but it kind of sucks becuase now I have to "relearn" the sequence, since pretty much every other hardware solution (CDJ's Denond, ect.) works on the same principle wherein once you set a CUE point the main CUE button brings you back to the CUE point, and doesn't act like a "HOT CUE", if I want a HOT CUE I would rather setup one of the programable buttons to do that. I guess I will have to wait for the RMX Mapper as I really won't like to use this unit the way it is. I know for sure in a party I will forget it works differently and screw something up.

Posted Tue 10 Jun 08 @ 3:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)