Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MAYA 44 IS POPPIN & CRACKIN! [SOLVED]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It's weird I been using this card for awhile have'nt really had no issues. all of a sudden it's poppin & crackin on me. I've tried setting things in all kinds of ways and nothing at all. I notice it's more distinct when I try to listen to anything on the net. In VDJ it's not as bad, hmmm.....

My setup is HP DV9205 Pavillion , Vista , 2gigs of Ram , 120 gigs of HD , 1.6 GHZ , AMD TURION 64 , 32 bit os

Denon 3500's x2 , Denon HC4500 , Denon X500 , Maya 44 usb with 2.8.11 drivers , Timecode Pro for VDJ ,VDJ 5.7 Pro

My latency is actually really good very quick reaction

I just can't figure out why this started to happen from nowhere! I don't have any other asio drivers installed ,I don't use the DN HC4500 asio driver cause im only using it as a controller for VDJ.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 9:45 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to the Soundsetup tab. If you are on the Maya44 icon, change to the ASIO icon for the sound card drop down and make sure the Ultra-latency is checked. Leave it there and now try. Also, upgrade to the latest version in the download center. You listed that you are running version 5.7, well that is actually version 5.0.7, version 5.1 is now released.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 10:15 pm
Oops, sorry man . I meant 5.0.7, which I just upgraded to 5.1 thanks for that. And I already had it on ultra low latency in the VDJ config also.
I keep experienicing the same thing even though I just upgraded too. So what do you think ?

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:23 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What about Vista Service Pack 1 -- have you upgraded to that ?

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 5:55 am
Yes ,I have upgraded to Vista SP1. I've even updated my BIOS.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 10:13 am
Just to update, it seems the new 5.1 version has somehow fixed my Maya poppin problem. Technology, man it's crazy how it works!

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 1:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)