Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX Vocal Effects (echo)?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Wasn't the Hercules RMX 6th button supposed to add a cool new vocal effect with the mic? When I watch the videos I hear them mentioning it. Yet when I read the specs, there is no mention of it. Did that fall through? Can it be done? Essentially when I buy it, I would like to use the Microphone to echo my voice. Is it at all possible?

Posted Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 10:56 pm
Hello Trinteam,

The Hercules Rmx buttons 1 to 6 let you load effects on the music track in VirtualDJ DJC 5.
Among these effects there is a mic flanger (flanger on the microphone input) in VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7.
More effects on microphone are expected in VirtualDJ DJC 5.1, including a reverb on the microphone. As VirtualDJ Pro 5.1 has just been released, I suppose VirtualDJ DJC 5.1 should be released soon.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 11:27 am
thanks. i didn't know they updated the DJC versions...

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 12:54 am
You're not imgining things. In the first few beta versions of the LE bundled version of VDJ for the RMX this was on button 6. As the release got closer, it was changed to a more standard set of effects, at least for now.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 2:07 am
hey... its Steve himself. i knew you mentioned it before. i was really looking forward to it. i wish they think about doing it again

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 7:47 am
I'll pass the message on and ask about it. I hadn't thought about this since January.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 11:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)